How does VIBE work?
VIBE is a Virtual Interactive Based Education system that can be implemented in any common core classroom. Through our unique curriculum and guided lessons, teachers won’t miss a beat of their daily classroom lessons. Students will follow along while responding to interactive questions on an iPad, phone, computer or paper. For instance, in kindergarten, we present a story titled, Bernard The Bully. Bernard is not very nice to his friend Gary. When the lesson is taking place we are asking questions about behavior such as, “Have you ever felt like Gary? Have you ever seen anyone in your school act like Bernard? On a scale from 1-5, how often do you see people act like Bernard?” When the student is able to connect with a story it helps them better understand the questions they are answering. This also allows us to share important life lessons about bullying and interact with students. VIBE is age-specific and applies interactive lessons for Health, PE, Science, Math, Literature, Government, History, Music and more.
VIBE has established a long-term approach to revolutionize the way we measure results that combat extensive issues and strengthen resilience within youth. Our Virtual Interactive Based Education (VIBE) system provides constant data-driven results enabling student outcomes within schools, homes, communities and student’s everyday lives to be transformed long-term.
VIBE’s TOOLS enable educators to continually evaluate data to strengthen academic growth, social and emotional behavioral patterns and service-learning. VIBE’s framework is based on effective grade level practices supporting personal student growth. VIBE is an evidence-based monitoring system that schools can use for progress monitoring, individualized instruction, differentiated instruction, and assess at every grade level and identify the need for tiered intervention while providing professional development and training for staff and much more. Implementing VIBE, educators will have uninterrupted data on each individual student that promotes practices that district and building leadership teams can use to help guide staff to see not only where students are heading but more importantly how this data will enable educators to transform student outcomes.
“ The concept of resilience is based on the theory that particular traits or ‘protective factors’ such as caring relationships and high expectations help strengthen people's resolve, enabling them to persist during adversity. Researchers have found that resilience is an attribute that can be developed and fostered within an individual (Bernard 1999). Schools, families, and communities can all take steps to build resilience in young people. The resiliency building process begins by focusing on underlying protective factors apparent in those who do not become involved in adverse situations. Protective factors are the characteristics within a person or the environment that serve as a defense during stressful life events.”
VIBE CURRICULUM: Vibe products can be seamlessly integrated into all classrooms to get the results you've been looking for.
- Curriculum Layout: The VIBE PreK-12 Curriculum was designed as an experience-based learning system that helps develop skills through experience-based education. VIBE enables educators to look at daily data-based improvements and not miss a beat in their daily schedule. VIBE has created a system that works simultaneously with the normal classroom schedule. This allows teachers to be involved with learning and connect with their students on a regular basis.
- VIBE PreK-12 Standard Educational Curriculum- The VIBE curriculum is easy to integrate into any classroom. All Courses fall under K-12 Comprehensive, Health, Science, Physical Education, English, Music, History, Art standards.
VIBE Curriculum includes the following objectives:
For more information regarding integrating VIBE please click here!
- High quality and early age learning programs.
- Simplified implementation.
- Easy data retrieval
- Digitized Training System for Teachers.
- Data-Based Continuous Improvement.
- Intervention and Support training
- Trauma-Sensitive and Wellness.
- Collaboration with youth, families, and community.
- Wraparound support
- Appropriate age information sharing.
- Culturally Responsive Evidence-Based Practices.
- Positive School Culture & Climate.
- Staff Education and Wellness Support
- Continuous Data-Driven Results
- Daily interactive lessons that include measures and outcomes for each lesson.
- Strong Universal Implementation
- Supported Navigation through Systems of Care
- Relationship and Resiliency development.
- Social-Emotional Learning