To revolutionize the connection between schools, families, and
communities through a data-driven, experience-based education solution.
- To be a good person.
- To serve those in need with enthusiasm.
- To be honest.
- To be helpful.
- To work together for support.
- To cultivate a new generation of volunteers.
- To engage positively with members.
- To enhance my tolerance of others.
- To abide by the rules of my school and organization.
- To treat others with respect.
- To serve others in need.
- I believe that selfless service creates resilience and understanding of others.
- I believe that building relationships through service strengthens communities.
- I believe every student deserves a positive school culture.
- I believe in the power of support for all.
- I believe I have a responsibility to use my abilities to make the world a healthier, happier place.
- I believe in the power of communication.
- I believe in taking care of myself.
- I believe in others.
- I believe in me.
Involve me and I’ll learn to grow, Teach me and I’ll learn to know, Show me how to serve, and I’ll learn to give, Serve with me and I'll learn to live.